Managed Help Desk
LPT offers our clients a predictable budgetary plan for the complete management and support of your organization’s IT needs. LPT also brings a unique business advantage for our clients with our CIO/CTO Advisory, such as: monthly reporting of your systems; a strategic road map to help you budget for the future; full documentation of your IT infrastructure including licensing, hardware and software procurement; and third party vendor management.
With our Managed Help Desk Services we are always available when you need us. For the home user that just needs help connecting to the internet or the business owner needing someone to support his employees, we are there for you. Just call us and we will assist you with your technical issues. If you are looking to have the advantages of technical support available without the need for full time on-site tech support we have the right solution for you. We also provide supplemental IT services and temporary coverage when your In-house technical support team is away or too busy.
Whether it’s computer support, implementation of cloud computing applications, server management, network installation and updates or telecommunications, we provide a full-time staff that understands the importance of efficiency, security and the crucial role that budgets play in company IT decisions. Contact us today and see how we can help you with your specific IT needs.
Managed Helpdesk Services
Managed Desktops & Managed servers
- Live 24 x 7 support – We are staffed around the clock. A live technician
will answer the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Asset & Inventory Reporting
- Antivirus/Spyware – Protect sky stems with an industry leading enterprise antivirus and and anti-spyware solution.
- Level 1 Thru 3 Support – We are staffed with onshore, experienced and certified technicians skilled in both desktop and server-side support.
- Mobile/Tablet Support
- Third-party Business Applications – All third party and proprietary software will be supported, which differs from other service desk services that may refuse to troubleshoot issues with third party and proprietary software
- Mobile Device Support – We can assist in the setup and configuration of IPhone, Blackberry and Android devices, as well as troubleshoot synchronization issues.
- Hardware & Software Audits
- Performance & prevention Maintenance Task
- Patch Management & Patch Whitelisting Service
- Active Directory Policy Management
- Windows, Mac & Mobile Support